Monique Pineda nacida en Francia es fluida en francés, español e Ingles. Paso su niñez en Europa y SudAmérica su poesía definitivamente es influenciada por la diversidad de su pasado. Su trabajo artístico ha sido presentado internacionalmente y ha publicado cuatro libros de fotografías y poemas en varios idiomas y un libro de historia para niños en español e ingles. Sus poemas están grabados en un CD con música original de fondo. Ha producido un CD musical “Caminando”. Ella es miembro de la organización de Poetas “Poesía” y contribuye con la revista “cultural Hispanoamericna”. También es host del programa radial “Cara a Cara con la Cultura” con estrella Centauro Radio este programa es en cooperación con Poesía y la Revista Cultural Iberoamericana. Reflejo del alma es su primer libro de su colección de poemas. Monique ha participado en numerosas organizaciones voluntarias Latinas y Americanas . Por su dedicación como voluntaria ha recibido numerosos reconocimientos incluyendo el Congreso de la Republica del Perú, de Universidades Nacionales Peruanas, del Estado de California y Connecticut, de la Comunidad Hispana de Nueva York, de la Ciudad de Miami y varias organizaciones Philantrópicas Latinas y Americanas. Fue elegida Presidenta de la California Medical Association Alliance y Presidente Nacional en dos diferentes ocasiones de la Asociación de Instituciones Peruanas en Estados Unidos y Canadá. También fue Presidente de la Neurosurgical Peruvian American Foundation por 16 años. Actualmente sigue activa en el Perú con el programa educacional “Think First” “Pensar Primero”.
Pineda is French born and fluent in French, Spanish and English. She spent her childhood in Europe and South America and her poetry is definitely influenced by her diverse background. Monique’s artistic work has been presented internationally and she has published four books of photographs and poems in various languages, and one book of children’s stories in Spanish and English. Her poems are also available on a CD set to original music. She has produced a musical CD “Caminando”. She is a member of the poet organization “Poesia” and a contributor to the cultural magazine, “Revista Cultural Hispanoamericana”. Currently she is the radio host of “Cara a Cara con la Cultura” on “Estrella Centauro Radio” in collaboration with the organization Poesia Poesia and the Revista Cultural Iberoamericana . “Reflection of my Soul” is a collection of Monique Pineda’s poems and the first book of poetry she has published. She has participated in numerous Latin and American volunteer organizations. Because of her dedication as a volunteer she has received numerous recognitions, including some from the Peruvian Government, Peruvian Universities, the States of California and Connecticut, the Hispanic Community of New York, the City of Miami, and various philanthropic American and Latin institutions. She was elected President of the California Medical Association Alliance, and was National President, on two separate occasions, of The Association of Peruvian Institutions in the United of America and Canada. and President of the Peruvian American Neurological Foundation for the past 16 years. She is still working actively in Peru with the educational program “Think First” “Pensar Primero”.
- Volunteer of the Year by the Orange County Medical Association Alliance,
- A proclamation by the “State General Assembly of the State of Connecticut” and
- A recognition from the State of California for her dedication in promoting Peruvian Culture in the State of California and in the United States.
- In Peru she was honored by the Consejo por la Paz with the “Maria Elena Mollano” award, a Diploma al Mérito was given by the Peruvian Congress for promoting Peruvian culture in various parts of the world, and
- The Peruvian Government recognized her as one of five individuals worldwide who during the year 2009 promoted and helped the Peruvian community and the most needy in Peru;
- She was given a decoration by the Minister of the Exterior of Peru the ” Paz Soldan” award for her work with Peruvian communities and for her distinguished efforts promoting Peruvian culture abroad.
- Recognition was given by Enrique López Albugar Trint, Minister of Defense, for her support in prevention of trauma.
- Recognition by the National University Federico Villareal and the National Universitiy of Huamanga for her artistic labor in publication of photography and poems.
- She has also received recognition from the municipality of Pisco for her promotion of and fundraising for the construction of the primary school “Carlos Medrano” in the District of San Andres, Pisco. This following the devastating earthquake there.
- During the year 2010 she received the recognition of “Don Quijote” by Hispanic Parade Committee, Inc. from New York City, NY.
- Recognition by the Technologic University of Peru –UTP (Universidad tecnologica del Peru) for her artistic labor in helping the Peruvian Youth.
- Recognition by the University San Martin de Porres for the conference about World Volunteers in many countries..
- Recognition by the city of Los Angeles for its exhibition Visions of Perú in the city of San Pedro California in the year 2017
- Recognition performance from the State of California for the effort of promoting the art in the Hispanic community through the Sociedad Internacional de Cultura July,2015 signed by Kevin de León.
- Recognition awarded by the Association Peruana Internacional de Cultura, in appreciation for the love and dedication of the Peruvian culture 2017.